The McCoy Files
Nomen Nescio
2008-12-12 22:20:07 UTC
From the desk of alt.callahans favorite son, Frank McCoy:

"Some people ask me why it's so long a time between posts, and then
when I DO post, it's a whole series of stories at once? Well first, I
don't write down all the stories I think up. As stated previously, my
stories usually start from an idea I have when I wake up with a hard-on
in the morning"

Obviously he wasn't dreaming of Mrs. McCoy.

"Sometimes I can be driving down the road in the afternoon, and an idea
for a story will hit me out of the blue"

As he's passing the playground i'm sure.

"I've lost more ideas for more and sometimes far better stories than I
ever wrote"

Those pesky statutes of limitations!

http://www.asstr.org/~Frank_McCoy/whylate.htm
0mn1vore
2008-12-12 23:48:18 UTC
In <***@dizum.com> Fri, 12 Dec 2008 23:20:07 +0100, Nomen Nescio said:

[the usual]

http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mtroll.html

troll

An {electronic mail} message, {Usenet} posting or other
(electronic) communication which is intentionally incorrect,
but not overtly controversial (compare {flame bait}), or the
act of sending such a message. Trolling aims to elicit an
emotional reaction from those with a hair-trigger on the reply
key. A really subtle troll makes some people lose their
minds.

(1994-10-17)

[The same definition can be found, with cross-references, here;
http://foldoc.org/?troll
]
--
Email to; 0mn1-sneaking(a)sneakEmail,com
but fix the (a) and the comma first.

If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs,
then the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
ThePsyko
2008-12-13 06:08:14 UTC
On 12 Dec 2008 I stormed the castle called alt.support.boy-lovers and
heard 0mn1vore cry out in news:pan.2008.12.12.23.48.10.14277
@giganews.com...
<snip>

[the usual]

http://flyashi.googlepages.com/troll.jpg
http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mtroll.html
http://tailgatesport.com/feed_troll.jpg

http://foldoc.org/?troll
carrabarra
2008-12-12 23:56:55 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
"Some people ask me why it's so long a time between posts, and then
when I DO post, it's a whole series of stories at once? Well first, I
don't write down all the stories I think up. As stated previously, my
stories usually start from an idea I have when I wake up with a hard-on
in the morning"
Obviously he wasn't dreaming of Mrs. McCoy.
"Sometimes I can be driving down the road in the afternoon, and an idea
for a story will hit me out of the blue"
As he's passing the playground i'm sure.
"I've lost more ideas for more and sometimes far better stories than I
ever wrote"
Those pesky statutes of limitations!
http://www.asstr.org/~Frank_McCoy/whylate.htm
hey nomen, what are you doing in alt.politics.usa, spreading your homphobic
hate
Brandon D Cartwright
2008-12-13 07:36:39 UTC
Post by carrabarra
Post by Nomen Nescio
"Some people ask me why it's so long a time between posts, and then
when I DO post, it's a whole series of stories at once? Well first, I
don't write down all the stories I think up. As stated previously, my
stories usually start from an idea I have when I wake up with a hard-on
in the morning"
Obviously he wasn't dreaming of Mrs. McCoy.
"Sometimes I can be driving down the road in the afternoon, and an idea
for a story will hit me out of the blue"
As he's passing the playground i'm sure.
"I've lost more ideas for more and sometimes far better stories than I
ever wrote"
Those pesky statutes of limitations!
http://www.asstr.org/~Frank_McCoy/whylate.htm
hey nomen, what are you doing in alt.politics.usa, spreading your homphobic
hate
we could ask just as easily ask what are *you* doing in alt.politics
usa spreading your anti-American bigotry and hatred...couldn't we//
carrabarra
2008-12-13 08:42:18 UTC
Post by Brandon D Cartwright
Post by carrabarra
[...]